Summer time is here, and that means everyone is ON THE GO! Whether it’s running to camps and activities, road-tripping on a family adventure, or headed to the lake for weekends, this season is a time for summer snacks and meals that are easy to create and easy to eat.
We all know how important it is to refuel and hydrate our kiddos in the summer time. Which is why we love good2grow drinks! As a fan of the fun, character-themed juices, I was excited to see they now offer milk. It’s a fun way to get your kids hydrated, especially in the car, since they are re-closable and even reusable!
Plus, good2grow milk is USDA Certified Organic and packed with 8g of protein, and is a good source of Vitamins A & D. There are no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives either. In fun flavors like strawberry and chocolate, my kids love this for a quick after-activity drink in the car or a fun addition to their travel snacks.
Keeping Mess Minimal
Snacks in the car can be messy, but not with the right supplies! Here’s our tips and supplies to limit mess:
- Bento box or snack tray
- Reusable snack pouches (or plastic baggies)
- Baby wipes or other hand wipes (to keep little hands clean!)
- Plastic shopping bags in an old wipes container to use for garbage bags
- Paper towels
- Old towel (in case of a big mess)
Favorite On-the-Go Snacks
- good2grow Organic Milk (in Strawberry or Chocolate flavor!)
- Deli meat rolled or cut into squares
- Sliced cheese or cut up cheese stick
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Nuts (if you’re kiddo isn’t crazy about them, try the cocoa-dusted ones!)
- Peanut Butter sandwich or wrap
- Peanut butter filled pretzels
- Dried jerky
- Protein bars
Fruits & Veggie Options
- Berries (blueberries, raspberries, or cut-up strawberries)
- Raisins or other dried fruit
- Carrot sticks
- Mini sweet peppers
- Mini cucumbers (or sliced ones)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fruit leather
- Apple chips
- Applesauce pouches
- Sugar snap peas
Crackers & Whole Grain Options
- Butter crackers
- Colored fish crackers
- Pretzels sticks
- Animal crackers
- veggie chips
- Dried cereal (there are plenty of healthy options!)
- Granola bites or bars
- Fig bars
good2grow’s NEW ready-to-go Organic Milk is perfect for kids on the move and goes great with summer snacks! Both their Strawberry and Chocolate flavors are great sources of Vitamins A & D, and have 8 grams of protein per serving. We love good2grow because (like their juices) they’re free from artificial ingredients, full of the good stuff, and have RE-CLOSABLE tops! Our kids love good2grow’s Organic Milk because both flavors are delicious and can be topped with so many of their favorite licensed characters!
good2grow’s organic milk is available at select retailers, including Casey’s locations throughout Fargo (full store list at goodtogrow.com/find-store). Enter your e-mail HERE to receive an exclusive coupon for your purchase at Casey’s and a chance to be one of 5 people to win a $100 Casey’s giftcard!
Plus CLICK HERE for a PRINTABLE COUPON for $1 off good2grow milk! Valid through 8/31/21.