- This event has passed.
The Market at West Acres
July 22 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until October 14, 2021
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Saturday, repeating until October 16, 2021
Join us for the 8th annual season of The Market @ West Acres!
Shop a wide variety of products from your favorite vendors, like regionally grown produce, fresh bread, artisanal products, flowers and plants, locally raised meats, fresh roasted nuts, and so much more!
Dates: The Market takes place every Tuesday & Thursday (9am-5pm) and Saturday (9am-3pm) from June 22nd to October 16th, 2021.
Location: It is located just off of 42nd Street South, between 13th and 15th avenues, in the west parking lot of West Acres.
Take a look through our vendor list below! All vendors and their products are subject to change.
- Bill Erbes Farm: A variety of vegetables, herbs, and cut flowers. (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays)
- Billie’s Soap & Spa: Handmade bath, beauty, cleaning, & personal products made from raw, natural materials. (Thursdays)
- Damasa Organics: Grass finished beef, pastured pork & poultry products, and specialty sweet breads. (Saturdays and occasional Thursdays)
- Driscoll Farms: A wide variety of fruits and vegetables. (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays)
- Good Seed Gardens: Vegetables grown in North Dakota and Minnesota. (Saturdays)
- Minn Dak Market: Regionally made treats, sauces, spices, and more. (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays)
- Prairie Cakes & Botanicals: Mini baked goods and natural botanical body products. (Saturdays)
- Sandhill’s Family Farm: Eggs, poultry, beef, and honey all raised regionally. (Tuesdays, Saturdays)
- Sparky’s Craft Coffee Roasting: Freshly roasted coffee beans. (Saturdays)
- Tammy’s Towels: Hand embroidered towels. (Schedule varies)
The Northern Plains Farmers Market at West Acres is a partnership between the Northern Plains Botanic Garden Society and West Acres. The Northern Plains Botanic Garden Society operates a vibrant market on the property of West Acres that contributes to the success of regional food growers, gardeners, and producers, and supports a healthy and vibrant community, all while serving as a community gathering place.