Join us for our 1st Annual Bloom Event – an event for new and expectant moms!
When: Saturday, April 17th
Time: 9:00 a.m. – Noon
About Bloom: BLOOM is an event for new and expecting moms in the Fargo-Moorhead area. Whether you are currently expecting a baby, had a baby within the last 2 years, are a foster or adoptive mom of an infant, or are planning to grow your family soon, this event will bring moms together in their motherhood journey and provide an opportunity to learn, laugh, and treat yourself to a morning just for you!
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY AT BLOOM:
- Delicious brunch with “mocktail” mimosas
- Special gifts for you and baby
- A wealth of knowledge from an expert panel about all things mom and baby
- A real and open conversation with a panel of moms who share their insight from experience and answer your questions about what to REALLY expect when you are expecting and after.
- Shopping, sampling, and education with our vendors featuring products and information especially for you.
So grab a mom bestie and click HERE to get your ticket today!
Following along with all our Bloom updates and announcements on our FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE!
MORE DETAILS COMING SOON!
Sponsor our Bloom Event!
E-mail [email protected] for more information.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols:
Thanks to the large space and high ceilings at The Sanctuary, we are ensuring proper social distancing measures are taken and masks will be required at the event. Other safety protocols include:
- Limiting the event to 50 attendees (less than 15% of the rooms actual capacity of 375)
- providing complimentary masks for all attendees and vendors upon arrival
- limiting table vendors and spacing them 10+feet apart
- seating chairs 6+ feet apart
- providing sanitizing stations throughout the venue
More questions? Please email us at [email protected]!