It’s “Boo Your Neighbors” Time!
It’s October, and we are all thinking about our Halloween plans. We have a fun way to treat you friends, family, and neighbors to Halloween treats, all while social distancing! So, it’s time to “boo” your neighbors!
This is such a fun activity for your kiddos to do for their friends and neighbors, especially when we could all use a little more fun right now! Plus, there’s “sneaky” activity required, which we know kids will love.
Directions to “Boo” Your Neighbors:
- Purchase Halloween treats, crafts, stickers, and other goodies to fill your gift bag.
- Print out the “You’ve Been Booed” printable here.
- Drop off the boo bag at the door (and don’t get caught!).
- Once you’ve been “booed,” make sure to hang the “We’ve Been Booed” sign on your front door to show other potential booers that you’ve already been visited.
- If you get “booed,” make sure to pay it forward and boo others!
- Tag Fargo Mom on Facebook or Instagram when you get “booed,” so we can share the fun!